Chris and Tom, of Palisades Gold Radio, cover a range of topics through the lens of technical analysis. They delve into the following questions:
- Where is capital flowing to in the current market environment? What are the stages of the market and where are we right now? Why is the 150-day moving average important for gauging what stage the markets are in?
- Comparing the S&P 500 to precious metals or miners, when will money flow toward the latter? How are the stock market and miners correlated? What do the topping candles on the monthly Gold chart indicate?
- Can the US dollar and Gold go up together or will they work against each other? Is Gold the ultimate safe play for global investors?
- What is the outlook for oil and how does its current position compare to 2007? What is the importance of established support levels and price action?
- AI stocks seem to be holding the market up right now. What happens when these begin to falter?
- How important is it for investors to be prepared for when the markets begin to roll over? What are the dangers of ignoring this eventuality? And what does a drawdown actually mean for an investor? What are the dangers of the Buy-and-Hold, diversification, and dividend-paying strategies?
- How do you pull money out of the stock market with your strategies? Is frequent trading better than having fewer trades? What is an Asset Revestor? What indicators, trend analysis, risk, and position management tools are used to protect capital and grow your accounts?
To learn more about Chris and his Asset Revesting strategies,
click on the links below!
Get CGS Trading & Investing Signals
Get BAN Trading & Investing Signals
Learn more about Asset Revesting
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.