Steve Barton welcomes Chris for his first talk on the In It To Win It Podcast! The two dive into how Chris got into trading and then explore the stock market, precious metals, the US Dollar, and commodities.
The insightful questions Seven asks Chris to delve into include:
- How Chris became hooked on trading and the ups and downs of his career to date.
- Poker – like trading/investing – the danger with winning big right out of the gate and the learning curve you will need to go through to become truly successful.
- What a sentiment chart can tell you about the emotions that are driving the decisions of stock market participants.
- How Fibonacci extensions and retracements can help to highlight the area where momentum could take a pause before rocking higher.
- What assets to look at when the markets are spiking in volatility, and why?
- Moving-day averages – which ones are good to use for identifying trends.
- Why is gold outperforming silver and miners to such a great extent?
- The charts for silver, copper, uranium, and crude – what their historical charts can tell us.
- Rule of thumb – the longer it takes for a base to be built, the higher the potential for explosive growth.
- Why picking a bottom can be so dangerous.
To learn more about Chris and his technical trading asset revesting strategies:
Get Trading & Investing Signals
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.