Recently, I sat down with Andy Millette of Natural Resource Stocks to discuss what a reset would mean for gold, silver, miners, commodities, the stock market, and the broader economy.
The discussion includes the following questions:
- What are the charts telling us about the gold and silver markets and where they may be going in the new year?
- If the US Dollar rallies, will this have an inverse relationship with precious metals, the stock market, and commodities?
- Crude has been hammered in the last few months. Do you see this continuing, or will this trend begin a recovery to the upside?
- If enough people belive a recession is coming, can that generate enough momentum to shift the market?
- Looking at the seasonality trading alongside the stages of the market, where are we now, and where may we be heading next?
- What are the 1-3 year trend analysis on the gold and silver markets?
To learn more about Chris and his technical trading strategies:
Get Trading & Investing Signals
Learn more Asset Revesting
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.