Chris joins Kyle Reedstrom on The Passive 25K Podcast to discuss Asset Revesting – a style of investing that focuses on protecting capital first and building wealth second.
The discussion includes the following questions:
- Chris’ background: from a high school class project that opened a whole new world of making money to developing a different investing style called Asset Revesting.
- To put it simply, Asset Revesting = investing capital into an asset, and when it starts going sideways or down, we reinvest capital into a stronger trending asset.
- Why do we think about investing the way we are told to?
- What does diversification actually mean? Is there a good way to diversify vs a way that should be avoided?
- Does the buy-and-hold strategy work for anyone?
- Why are bonds still thought of as a safe haven?
- What is the ETF asset hierarchy list of the Asset Revesting Consistent Growth Strategy? How can this be used to grow wealth slowly?
- Pearl of wisdom direct from Chris to you:
- When you feel like you have to find a trade, you may just find one that isn’t actually there.
- When there is chaos in the markets, the key is to not lose money rather than trying to chase a big win.
- How can a person get started with an Asset Revesting strategy?
To learn more about Chris and his technical trading strategies:
Get Trading & Investing Signals
Learn more Asset Revesting
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.