This week, Charlotte Mcleod and I discuss the short and long-term outlook for gold, silver, uranium, the US dollar, commodities, and the seasonality of the stock market on Investing News Network.
With the dwindling number of trading days left, it’s time to look into what the coming year may bring. Charlotte and I discuss the following:
- Looking at the charts, what is my take on gold – both from the short and long-term point of view?
- How can the stock market and economy affect the price and projection of the US dollar, gold, and other precious metals?
- Being that the stock market has been in a stage three topping phase for about two years, how much longer could this complacency last? Will the inevitable fall result in a soft landing or a nose dive?
- Silver and miners are working their way through a stage one basing phase. When they kick over into a bullish phase, will they catch up to and perhaps even surpass gold?
- What do I see coming for the price of uranium?
- Which commodities may pop, and which may drop as we move closer to an economic correction?
- My thoughts on what will be the best assets in the coming year!
- Seasonality-wise, has this been a fairly typical year?
To learn more about Chris and his technical trading strategies:
Get Trading & Investing Signals
Learn more Asset Revesting
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.