On Guide 2 The Grind, Geoff Edie, Jonathan Tillger, and I discuss why building wealth slowly is a steadier path than chasing after the adrenaline boost given by the all-mighty news-based pop-and-drop trade.
Questions that Geoff and Jonathan asked me include:
- What is Asset Revesting, and where does it sit between passive investing and active trading?
- How do you identify when a trend is starting or changing direction? What indicators and signals do you use for trend confirmation?
- How long is the lag time between retail money and big money?
- How did you become the trader/investor that you are now, and what else do you pursue to earn income?
- Why is it so important to have realistic expectations of how to make money from the stock market?
- Never put all your eggs in one basket! Learn why by listening to Chris’ story.
- How is poker similar to trading in the stock market?
- Building a supportive community is key to learning how to enjoy growing your wealth fully.
- The importance of having systems in place and an exit strategy.
- Is cash a good position to be in?
- Why being stopped out of a trade is not a bad thing. Yeah, it sucks taking a loss, but it also clears the deck for the next trade to the upside.
- Learn about your personality and how this can affect your trading/investing.
- How do I get started with your strategy today?
To learn more about Chris and his technical trading strategies:
Get Trading & Investing Signals
Learn more Asset Revesting
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.