Micah and I had a great armchair-style chat on his Common Cents Podcast about how Asset Revesting can bring calm to stock market-induced storms. This has to be one of my top ten interviews of the year, so I hope you enjoy it!
Topics we covered include:
- Diversification – the good and the bad.
- Value Investing and value analysis.
- Timing the market – does it actually work?
- Historical Analysis – be careful of ‘average’ numbers.
- Capital Gains – do you cap the money you use to invest?
- How the way we invest now is wrong.
- My path to how and why I trade the way I do now.
- Is it possible to be in an exciting bull market but still have a bearish outlook?
- When the markets are going down and tipping into a full bear market, is this a time to be in or avoid the market?
- Thoughts on turning my strategy into an ETF?
- Why being an entrepreneur can be one of the best ways to make money – if you can build your company to sell.
- Bitcoin – is it a defensive play? Does the reputation of crypto-currencies do more harm than good for investors?
- What is your book Asset Revesting about?
To learn more about Chris and his technical trading strategies:
Get Trading & Investing Signals
Learn more Asset Revesting
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.