Recently I had the opportunity to sit down with Alex Perny on the Alternative Investing Advantage Podcast. We touch on a wide range of assets (from the stock market to real estate) and strategies (from buy-and-hold, to active trading to asset revesting).
The topics and questions Alex had for me include:
- How I got into trading and the journey from my first trade to now.
- What are the inherent issues that the average person runs into when first considering getting involved in the stock market?
- What are the problems that are framing the bond market right now?
- Will the Fed start looking at rate cuts if the stock market and economy begin to fall?
- How do I use financial analysis tools and what kind of strategies have I created with them?
- How do I divorce myself from the underlying data of what creates the price of a security and only look at the price itself?
- What kind of trading do I do – options, margin, etc?
- The danger of falling in love with the asset you’ve bought.
- Is now a good time to buy real estate? Why or why not?
- What is an ETF? How do ETFs differ from mutual funds? How are ETFs managed?
- What are the risks of buying/selling in the stock market?
To learn more about my Asset Revesting strategies,
click on the links below!
Get Trading & Investing Signals
Read a brand-new book!
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.