I am excited to be getting back in the saddle at Kitco News and am inviting you to watch my inaugural interview with the new host, Jeremy Szafron. We take a close look at the previous year and where we may be going next.
The questions and topics that Jeremy and I cover include:
- What are my predictions for the stock market for the coming year and the indicators that I use?
- What stage are we currently in for the stock market? What could happen during a stage four decline?
- Is there a little bit of FOMO and buying into the news going on right now?
- What will be the key drivers behind gold this year? Has a new supercycle begun?
- When we look at the silver chat, what are the expectations for the year?
- Do industrials and capital goods stock follow gold?
- What can investors expect from small caps? Looking at the Biotech space, for example, is this a pocket that will perform well?
- What can Fibonacci extension or retraction tell us about where an ETF may go next?
- What are some common mistakes that investors make, and what can they do to avoid them?
To learn more about Chris’ Asset Revesting strategies,
click on the links below!
Get Trading & Investing Signals
Read a brand-new book!
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.