Recently I had the opportunity to sit down with Elijah K Johnson from Liberty and Finance. We dive right into gold and silver then segue over to the stock market and what strategies people should explore as they approach retirement.
The topics and questions we covered include:
- Silver is showing a bit of weakness while gold is holding its own. What are you seeing on the charts with regard to where they have been and where they may be going next?
- Are we still in a stage three topping phase in the stock market? As many sectors are flirting with bear-market territory, what is holding up the indexes right now?
- If the stock market does crash, how long does it take for precious metals to recover?
- What is showing for the US dollar?
- Why are active investors throwing in the towel and moving back to buy-and-hope/hold strategies?
- What indicators will you see and pay attention to that will give a heads-up that we are heading toward a bear market?
- Will the coming crash change the strategies we use for decades to come? And why is the buy-and-hold strategy so dangerous for those who are approaching or in retirement?
Our Complimentary Newsletter: Click Here.
To learn about my Asset Revesting strategies
Read a brand-new book– Asset Revesting
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.