Chris sits down with Craig Hemke of Sprott Money to talk about where the markets may be going. Topics and questions we cover include the following:
- What are the best assets to be in as we move into September and the coming Fall season? If Crude and Gold are holding their value, what does this indicate may happen to the overall markets next?
- What does it mean if Copper continues to decline?
- As yields go higher, is there potential for Bonds (TLT) to test new lows? Should investors who have the buy-and-hold strategy being deployed in their portfolios begin to consider a different strategy?
- What will turn a fear of missing out (FOMO) into outright fear in the market?
- Looking at the Gold chart, what levels should we be watching now for support and resistance?
Learn more about protecting your capital first
Learn more about Asset Revesting
Disclaimer: None of this material is meant to be construed as investment advice. It is for education and entertainment purposes only. The video is accurate as of the interview date but may not be accurate in the future.